day trips from san francisco bay area

Go down

day trips from san francisco bay area Empty day trips from san francisco bay area

Post by Lesile on Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:26 am

I am going to ask about the Grand Canyon and Yosemite National Park day trips from san francisco bay area. Actually, My sister in law wants to visit both of these places with me and I have to make bookings for both of us. SO, share the best suggestions with me as I am waiting to read them and follow as well.
Lesile
Lesile

View user profile https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

day trips from san francisco bay area Empty Re: day trips from san francisco bay area

Post by Kayden14 on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:04 am

Both of these destinations are located in a different area so if your sister wants to explore both of these places then she can visit it one by one. I recommend she explore Grand Canyon first, then explore Yosemite National Park. Both of these famous destinations will give exciting memories of life to her.

Kayden14

View user profile http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

day trips from san francisco bay area Empty Re: day trips from san francisco bay area

Post by Joel Zee on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am

Grand Canyon and Yosemite are amazing National Park to see a natural beauty around. If you are planning to have been there then surely it could be a fun plan for you to have some time. I am sure it will be a fun plan for you to make fun memoies there because there you can enjoy hiking, taking photos, climbing and skydiving, etc. I am sure it will prove a fun plan for you to be there.
Joel Zee
Joel Zee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum